Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise Group is the fastest growing facilities management company in our industry. Currently, we have 3000 employees across Canada. Our company provides services in three different sectors: Facilities Management, Hospitality Services and Customer Service. As an industry leader, we provide services to commercial buildings, airport, retail, industrial, education and healthcare specialty facilities. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||Heavy Duty Cleaner - Fort Sask
Compass Group Canada -- Marquise division is currently looking for Heavy Duty Cleaners at the Shell Scotford Refinery in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Strip and wax floors
• Dust all office furniture
• Empty and clean waste paper baskets
• Spot clean walls, partitions, light switches and doors, window sills
• Clean and polish chrome and other polished metal surfaces
• Clean partition glass that is within arm's reach
• Clean and disinfect washroom fixtures using mild chemicals
• Dust baseboards and low air vents
• Vacuum cloth furniture at established frequencies
• Mop all office hard floor surfaces and/or vacuums all carpeted areas at established frequencies
• Remove full garbage bags from cleaner's cart and places them in designated area for transport to garbage bin or compactor.
• Damp mop small area hard surface floors
• Restock soap dispensers, towels, toilet tissue and sanitary napkins.
• Disinfect telephones at established frequencies or on an as requested basis
• Other reasonable requests as assigned.
• Previous cleaning experience a definite asset
• Able to operate Industrial floor cleaning equipment (e.g. autoscrubbers, burnishers, carpet extractor)
• Great team work skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to communicate well in English
• Bondable and complete a criminal record check
Start Date: As soon as possible
Wage and Benefits: $16/hr, meal plans, quarterly bonus potential
and medical and dental benefits with no waiting period!
Additional Perks: Daily shuttle provided from Edmonton to Shell Scotford, Fort Saskatchewan
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-866-272-9632.
||Facilities [Custodial & Janitorial]