Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||Receptionist (P/T) - Windermere Care Center
||We are currently seeking a Part Time Receptionist at the Windermere Care Center in Vancouver, BC. Available Shift is Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 7:00AM to 11:00AM or 3:00PM to 7:00PM and on calls for other days. Anticipated start date of December 30, 2013.
To provide a high level customer service on the phone and in-person to internal and external Customers.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
• Process and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
• Operate computer and Microsoft Office Software applications (i.e. Outlook- Email, Word, and Excel)
• Process and prepare incoming and outgoing courier packages
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents/patients and personnel information
• Other reasonable requests from management
• High School Diploma
• Previous experience as receptionist/customer service would be ideal
• Able to type at 40wph
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to multitask with strong organizational skills
• Positive attitude and solid work ethic
• Previous experience in the healthcare environment considered an asset
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate with managers, residents/patients and other employees
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and Hepatitis A/B vaccination
$15.00 per hour based on experience
How to Apply:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job# 1489 in your application.
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!