Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||British Columbia [BC]
||(1)Night/Exterior Cleaner - Semiahmoo Mall- White Rock
||We are currently seeking a Night Cleaner with experience of exterior cleaning for our Semiahmoo Mall in White Rock, BC. Weekend and Weekdays availability is required. Possible shift include but not limited to: 9:00am – 5:00pm or 3:00pm – 11:00pm.
To maintain cleanliness of the mall inside and outside.
Duties for inside the mall:
• Place chairs on the tables in the food court area
• Dust & mop floors
• Wash floor with mop and bucket in the seating area of the food court
• Empty and clean all garbage containers
• Wet mop perimeters’ of the mall & Spot clean back corridors
• Mop edging on storefronts (site specific)
• Use auto scrubber to clean the floor of the rest of the mall
• Clean and re-stock all washrooms
Duties for outside the mall:
• Pick up litter in the parking lot
• Empty exterior garbage bins and cigarette bins, clean exterior windows & signs in the parking lot
• Sweep all loading dock areas, entrances, sidewalks and around all dumpsters
• Remove graffiti as required
• Record all spills and hazards found throughout the property on the Risk Management Log Books provided
• Sweep & power hose entrance ways
• Shovel snow from the entrance ways –seasonal
• Perform regular maintenance on equipment
• Collect all shopping carts as required, placing in nearest cart rack
• Landscaping as needed (site specific)
• Aid the mall in setup and takedown for any events
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Floor care experience an asset
• Ability to operate equipment and machine
• Flexible availability is preferred
• Demonstrated positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Other reasonable requests from management
Candidates who have experience using floor cleaning machinery such as burnishers, auto-scrubbers, waxers are preferred.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job 1430 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!