Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise’s footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise’s direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
||(2)Exterior Cleaner - Sherwood Park Mall - Alberta
||We are currently seeking full time and part time Exterior Cleaners at the Sherwood Park Mall in Edmonton. Flexible availability is needed as the shifts are scheduled during weekdays and weekends based on operational needs. Anticipated start date is immediately.
To keep the entrance ways of the mall and the parking lots free from debris as well as other duties as assigned
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Pick up litter in the parking lot
• Empty exterior garbage bins and cigarette bins
• Shovel snow & apply ice melt from the entrance ways
• Use & operate snow removal machines (Bobcat & truck, brush, snow thrower and blower)
• Sweep all loading dock areas, entrances, sidewalks and around all dumpsters
• Spreading of gravels around parking lots and sidewalks
• Remove graffiti as required
• Sweep & power wash entrance ways
• Clean exterior windows
• Perform regular maintenance on equipment
• Collect all shopping carts as required and place in nearest cart rack
• Unlock /lock any areas needed by site
• Clean exterior phone booths
• Landscaping as needed (site specific)
• Aid the mall in setup and takedown for any events
• Record all spills and hazards found throughout the property on the Risk Management Log Books provided
• Other reasonable requests from management
• High School Diploma
• Great customer service skills
• Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
• Flexible availability is required including weekends
• Must be able to work in all kinds of weather
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Selected candidates must also agree to a Criminal Record Check.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 1-866-272-9632
*Important* Please quote Job 1493 in your application.
(Please note that we do not accept the following: PDF, documents with images, or files shared using SkyDrive)
We thank you for your interest in working for Marquise Group!