Make a bold move for the career you have always wanted. Where your skills are valued, your goals are supported, and a balanced lifestyle comes naturally.
Based along BC’s west coast, our employees enjoy challenging careers and a relaxed pace of life close to pristine beaches and mountains, in one of Canada’s mildest climates. You can expect a competitive benefit and salary package when you work with us, along with the chance to advance your skills, experience and knowledge within a supportive peer environment. Your unique skills, talents and life experience will find a good home here.
ApplyTell A Friend
||SAP Technical Lead – Richmond Office
||The Information Technology Department has an immediate opening for a Technical Lead for our SAP (ERP) system. Reporting to the Manager, Systems Development, this role exists to lead and mentor the SAP Development Team and integrate with our Microsoft Development team.
||The key accountabilities for this position are:
• Develop technical vision for the SAP systems landscape.
• Coordinate IT application development projects, from planning through implementation.
• Be responsible for all technical documentation.
• Implement standards & development methodology.
• Provide technical leadership to the SAP Development team.
• Play lead role in SAP Upgrades and Enhancement Package implementations.
||As our SAP Technical Lead, you will provide leadership around new and emerging technical tools and systems. The following experiences are required:
• ABAP, Netweaver, IDOCS & EDI, Interfaces, middleware, Portals, JAVA and M2M (Machine-to-Machine) connectivity.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Solution Manager.
• Leading a development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
• Creating and working with WEB Services.
• Working knowledge of deploying and packaging software solutions for roll out.
• All areas of the Software Development Life Cycle and Application Lifecycle Management.
The SAP Technical Lead must be passionate about developing high quality solutions and have a desire to Design & Build solutions which will change the way we do business. You must have demonstrated expertise and experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Your additional experience in the following technologies will be a definite asset:
• Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services skills.
• Web Design, CSS and advanced dynamic web programming.
• Integrating solutions in the SharePoint platform.
• Experience with C#, .NET 3 and higher, Visual Studios, ASP.NET, Source Control tools
• Development and/or administrator experience with SharePoint Solutions.
• Using BizTalk (or similar Middleware software) for integration between Partners and Systems.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, along with at least five years’ experience where the above competencies have been demonstrated. Strong communication skills with the ability to follow standards and disciplines are a must.
||Lower Mainland, BC
Learn about working at CatalystView all jobs
If you would like to join us for a strong future together, and you meet the requirements above, please apply without delay. Please note only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.