If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||National Practice Lead – EPM (Hyperion/BI Analytics)
||Responsibilities will include the development and leadership of the EPM (Hyperion/BI Analytics) Practice in the Delivery organization. This will include managing large, complex engagements, and developing and conducting pre-sales materials and meetings, in addition to providing necessary hands-on support to the client and project teams.
The successful candidate will be a self-directed, motivated leader and possess the ability to relate well with both technical and business users. Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of experience with Oracle EPM products (Hyperion/BI Analytics).
This position is a member of the Executive team and reports to the Vice President of Delivery. This position may also have contact with the parent company, as well as regional offices. In addition, this position will have regular contact with C-level contacts at potential clients.
||• Provides QA oversight for EPM engagements and – where necessary – provides hands-on project management support for large EPM – Hyperion/BI Analytics engagements.
• Participates in a billable capacity on select, strategic engagements
• Performs risk management and mitigation on select engagements
• Provides client relationship management on select engagements
• Participates in training and education of delivery staff on REV™ Methodology
• Supports pursuit process as a subject matter expert and “thought leader,” developing solution strategy, project plans, estimates and proposals.
• Leverages regional and industry network, and marketplace reputation, to introduce net-new sales opportunities
• Participates at the executive level in some or all phases of the pursuit process
• Supports content development for proposals and presentations as defined in the pursuit process
• Responsible for identification of measurable business objectives associated with pursuit
• Strategic thinker with the ability to assimilate and extract relevant data points to assess issues, evaluate risks, and solve problems
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and focus on results in a fast-paced environment
• Develops/maintains network of EPM contacts within past/present clients, alliance partners (e.g. Oracle) and brings leads and opportunities to Zanett through personal network.
• Provides input to Sales Leaders on viable alliance partnerships relevant to their area of expertise
• Participates in joint business development, services, and product planning with partners
• Participates in usage of relevant partnerships as viable sales channel
• Participates in development of content for service collateral and marketing material such as articles, white papers and case studies
• Identifies and participates in conferences, seminars and speaking engagements, as appropriate
• Manages practice budget performance for revenue, margin and growth; maintains and communicates forecast updates monthly and quarterly; evaluates decisions and collaborates with peers to take actions based on the company’s best interests.
• Participates in strategy, services and product or solution design conducive to obtaining business goals and objectives with the specific market within their area of responsibility (in collaboration with Sales Leaders and other Practice Leaders, as appropriate)
• Works with other practice leaders to create a cohesive strategy for integrating EPM – Hyperion/BI Analytics and other technologies (e.g. ERP, clinical/healthcare, etc.) to solve clients’ problems.
• Recruits, manages and grows staff members; identifies and develops future practice leader(s)
• Keeps up to date on latest methods and technologies for EPM - Hyperion and BI applications; understands challenges facing C-level client executives and how to apply technologies and REV to address those challenges
• Brings hands-on experience with industry-leading products such as Hyperion (HFM, planning/budgeting, Essbase), OBIEE/OBIA (dashboards, reporting, etc.) and similar or competing technologies.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned
||Bachelor’s Degree in an associated discipline, Master’s preferred, or a minimum of ten years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for working in a professional consulting environment.
||Up to 100%