If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this should interest you.
About our Organization:
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
After 13 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count and expanding our global reach. Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue and reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value.
If you're looking for a challenge, then this is it. With corporate revenue increasing at compound double digits monthly, and a supplier network that spans 15 countries and 6 industries, we are looking for a very talented and highly driven IT Manager. This candidate will be highly involved in both the strategic planning and quarterly goal execution.
Your mandate as the leader of IT systems and infrastructure will consist of the following:
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, ERP (Netsuite),PCs, operating systems, domain controllers, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
• Be the resident expert in all of the above and be hands on and in house during systems upgrades, installations, conversions and file maintenance.
• Communicate regularly with the Executive team on issues and solutions.
• Manage IT staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, set work schedules, guidance, discipline and discharge.
• Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and documentation of all our systems and create documents to provide guidance to IT staff and to end-users. This should include system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
• Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk, onboarding new staff (ensure they have a proper working workstation, credentials, software), dismissal of staff and technical support services.
• Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
• Manage all financial aspects of the IT Division, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
• Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
• Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
• Manage telecommunications infrastructure and development plans, projects, policies and procedures.
• Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
• Maintain support logs of all incidents and review on a quarterly basis and make improvements/recommendations
• Ensure support tickets are handled quickly and effectively
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• A high level of self-motivation and ability to make independent judgment is expected
• Solid technical knowledge of telecommunications, network and PC operating systems
• Extensive application support experience
• Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development to support the organization's core business
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required
• As this is not a typical 9 to 5 role as evenings and weekend work may be required
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Minimum of 3-5 + years IT experience
• 3 + years as a site primary, IT manager, or equivalent experience
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience