If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Senior Administrative Assistant
||If you're looking for the next big move in your career, this should interest you. We are currently looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant.
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which sell internationally.
After 11 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, increasing staff count from 20 people to 40 t0 60 to 100 year over year, and expanding our global reach.
We are currently looking for an energetic self-starter who is a strong communicator and enjoys working with people in a fast-paced team environment. The successful applicant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operations of the organization and may occasionally support HR related initiatives and special projects of the company.
The chosen candidate will have a couple years of administrative assistant experience; have worked in a dynamic fast-paced environment which requires a flexible and creative self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• Bachelors degree or related work experience;
• 5-10 years experience working in an FAST PACED office environment. Experience in HR, Law, Project Management is an asset;
• Skilled with most internet applications, advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with an aptitude for learning new computer software;
• Must be tactful, diplomatic and possess the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.;
• Aptitude for working precisely with detailed information and maintain a high level of accuracy;
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization abilities, as well as the ability to implement instructions effectively;
• Take initiative and be proactive with good problem-solving skills; with the ability to identify alternative solutions;
• Able to multi-task and deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets;
• Proven ability to work professionally with confidential information;
• A TEAM PLAYER with excellent interpersonal and team building skills;
Flexible work schedule with the ability to be on hand at short notice;
• Excellent English communication and writing skills, and have experience writing professional.
This position offers a generous base salary upwards mobility and full benefits.
Please apply to our website www.zagglobal.com