If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
After 10 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include raising significant growth capital, tripling our staff count and expanding our global reach. Our plan is to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue and exceed 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our thriving team!
||• Actively lead a sales team to sell to consumers, retailers and distributors, resulting in the generation of revenue with new and existing customers in a market segment
• Assist the Director of Sales in the development of sales team strategy
• Work with team to execute tactical plans and helping to achieve the strategic team goals and revenue targets
• Successfully meet pre-defined goals and goals and budgets as created by the senior management team
• Expand relationships with our existing customers, leading the sales team to open new accounts and creating customer loyalty
• Coordinate internal resources as necessary to help close opportunities and maximize results and ensure the satisfaction of ZAG customers
• Gathering and reporting sales metrics to leadership team
•Identify operational/organizational barriers that may impede success of targets
• Recommend changes to day to day operations of the team and acts as an advisor, mentor and coach to ensure efficient timelines and technical difficulties are resolved
• Recruiting, training and retaining existing Account Executives
• Develops and administers team scheduling and monitors team performance
||• 3-5 years of successful experience in sales with a consistent track record of meeting/exceeding quota expectations in an entrepreneurial environment, including leading a team of account executives in a metrics-based environment
• Highly skilled in managing a phone sales and service environment
• Proven experience in managing people to performance goals
• Excellent people management skills including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork and performance management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and strong business acumen
||• 3+ years of sales management experience
• Proven experience in leading teams to reach performance goals, resolve conflict, coach and develop and promote teamwork and performance management
• Completion of post-secondary education
||Highly competitive base salary, with no cap commissions, great benefits and amazing perks!
|Numbers To Fill