If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Technical Support Technician
||If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this should interest you.
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
ZAG is currently looking for an IT Technical Support/Shipping Coordinator in our Vancouver office. The successful applicant will be instrumental in providing IT support and ensuring smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. While the 50% of your time will be spent supporting our computer systems, as the Shipping Coordinator, you will work with the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for managing daily work flow and data entry for processing orders.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Maintain and upkeep domains, server, LAN and cloud file storage.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
• Replacing parts as required;
• Providing support, including procedural documentation;
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers);
• Testing and evaluating new technology;
• Process daily orders and work flows in a web based computer program to have orders ready to ship
• Enter shipping data into reports
• Reflect inventory transfers and usage into our system.
• Fulfill and send orders through our systems' guided process
• Manage and upkeep data for reports
• Communicate with the sales and customer service team to process special requests
||• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
• Strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
• Very High degree of analytical skills
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Experience with hardware and software issues.
||One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$25-50/hour, depending on experience.