If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this is it.
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
About the Position
A marketing genius in development. You are the future marketing leader on the first ring of an electric ladder to the top.
We are currently seeking a relentlessly driven highly creative Marketing coordinator. This is a ground floor and exceptionally fast-paced exciting career in the ever-changing world of marketing. This role is strategic, creative, detail driven, fast-paced and always full of challenges requiring fun and effective solutions. If you're looking for a career in marketing get ready to take a big leap into global marketing projects on fast moving consumer goods with ZAG Group. You will be working with the Brand Managers and Director of Marketing and Ecommerce, supporting different brands and initiatives and be a key member of a highly dynamic and talented team.
||• Pursuing or recently completed marketing degree;
• 1-2 years of experience organizing projects, working with suppliers, enforcing deadlines;
• Detailed oriented and highly organized;
• Some experience in ad agency, manufacturer as profit coordinator or marketing support;
• Experienced in event marketing and tradeshow coordination
• Skilled experience with MS office suite;
• Graphic design experience (Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop) required;
• Support the implementation and execution of various marketing initiatives (offline and online)
• You love excitement, creative solutions and a dynamic work atmosphere;
• You are driven to make a career of marketing and ready to get to work and love what you do;