If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Are you an exceptional finance leader and business partner with large company and manufacturing experience who is looking to add value in a fast paced, rapidly growing and dynamic company?
Are you passionate about your work?
If so we want to hear from you!
This mission is a (one year maternity leave) should you choose to accept it.
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take innovative new products to the global market.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to functional beverages.
After 13 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With significant internally funded growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of strategic capital, tripling of staff count, and expanding our global reach.
Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue, reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value. We are currently searching for a highly talented, driven and experienced Controller to be a key part of this extremely challenging and lucrative opportunity. You will be in charge of a talented and experienced finance team.
||Responsibilities for this Controller – Manufacturing Operations role include:
• Act as a business partner to the CEO and CFO including: not only analyzing results, but making recommendations.
• Take action to ensure that costs are reviewed and that budgets are adhered to achieve maximum profitability;
• Manufacturing Operations Accounting including inventory and cost of goods sold, fixed assets, account analysis, reconciliations and costing;
• Act as a business partner to the manufacturing and operations;
• Prepare or assist with management reporting, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, variance and other analysis;
• Provide guidance, direction and decision support to drive improved financial information and assist with business decision making;
• Review, enhance and implement as well as ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures;
• Business process review and improvement;
• Technical accounting research as it applies to manufacturing and operational accounting;
• Develop, monitor and analyze operational performance metrics to track trends, identify issues and opportunities;
• Ad hoc reporting, analysis and projects and other duties as required.
||Requirements of this Controller – Manufacturing Operations role include:
• Accounting Designation (CPA - CA, CMA or CGA) and 8+ years’ experience ideally including experience in a large complex organization;
• Experience in a manufacturing environment and strong knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain, inventory, fixed assets and costing processes and best practices;
• Strong business acumen and ability to link the numbers to the business;
• Management Reporting and Financial statement preparation experience (ideally multi-company consolidation);
• Experience preparing budgets, forecasts and variance analysis;
• Cost accounting experience;
• Strong analytical abilities and experience including experience developing operational performance metrics to track trends and identify issues and opportunities;
• Solid track record of business process review, improvement and implementation;
• Strong Financial Systems abilities as well as ERP knowledge;
• Advanced Excel including the ability to create costing model;
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal);
• Strong relationship building and business partnering abilities;
• Team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic, high growth environment;
• Outstanding ability to multi-task, work under pressure when required, and meet tight deadlines.