If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
All about us:
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take innovative new products to the global market.
All about you:
You are a talented, hard-working and motivated Recruiter with exceptional headhunting skills. In addition to your never be satisfied mindset, you will have experience with high volume recruitment; have worked in a dynamic fast-paced environment which requires a flexible and creative self-starter with the ability to manage multiple hires under tight deadlines. You will thrive in chaos, must be able to ‘hit the ground running’, be able to juggle the never-ending demands of a high workload AND be solution focused, motivated by delivery of results and a job well done.
||All about the accountabilities:
Within the first week of joining us you will be expected to hit the ground running and:
1. Manage full cycle recruiting process across all levels within multiple departments.
2. Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and business leaders, working closely with them to maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process.
3. Develop applicant flow for selected open positions by: leveraging a variety of sources to include internet job boards, employee referrals, internet search engines, resume mining techniques, social media, job fairs, associations, and vendors as needed.
4. Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process, including setting expectations appropriately, providing feedback, negotiating offers effectively, and creating an overall positive candidate experience.
5. Provide regular updates to hiring managers on recruiting and candidate status.
Participate in hiring discussions; gather and consolidate feedback from interview team members and facilitate a hiring decision.
Manage employee headcount / recruitment status information to ensure accuracy and validity and issue on a weekly basis
Within the first month of joining us you will suggesting and implementing improvements in the recruitment process.
All about the Requirements
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle process
• Demonstrated success in developing sourcing strategies, direct sourcing and creative candidate generation
• Strong relationship management skills with the ability to partner with and coach hiring managers on the recruiting process
• Excellent interviewing skills for establishing rapport with candidates and gathering information from hiring mangers
• Proficient with applicant tracking systems, spreadsheets, internet, and email software
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
•Interface with wide ranging groups and organisations, presenting a consistent and inspiring image of the company.