If you are interested in this job, please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||European Inside Sales Executive
||Truly uncapped income potential backed by a company with a proven track record of the largest commission payouts! Being an Inside Sales Executive in our company means you are on the front line, breaking down barriers to new businesses! We reward that determination with a rewarding commission package!
Calling all sales superstars! As we bring our wildly popular beverages to Europe, we need you to help us continue our incredible growth and success. Tap into your phenomenal sales skills and take your career to incredible heights by joining us as we set out to dominate the European market! If you’re looking for a game changing role with amazing earning potential, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Are you up for the challenge? If so, we want to meet you!
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages.
||• Oversee inbound consumer sales and actively manage outbound B2B sales to retailers
• Manage several key accounts via 80% office based telesales to existing clients
• Gather and act on market intelligence
• Lead and participate in large volume wholesaler and distributor relationships and agreements
• Plan effective sales campaigns and target existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue
• Develop reports and proposals to illustrate the benefits of our products
• Predominantly work in an office environment with occasional travel to tradeshows and/or visit customers
• Recommend company participation in relevant tradeshows and attend these tradeshows as required
||• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the natural pharmaceuticals, herbal blends and functional beverage markets
• Capacity for active-listening; you emphasize and understand the customer, knowing when to listen and when to lead
• Familiarity with related European independent brokers and independent stores
• Experience using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Successful experience in prospecting and qualifying complex sales leads
• Experience with tradeshows and/or working with Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
||• 3+ years of sales experience (B2B sales experience preferred)
• Bachelor's degree with a focus on sales/business/marketing
||Our compensation package is made to cater to performance at all levels! Be a top earner within your first year!
Great perks of working at Zag:
• Vibrant, fast paced, entrepreneurial culture
• Engaging, casual, dog friendly office
• Fun team building activities (Day at the Beach, Day at the Racetrack, drum lessons)
• Inspiring employee contests; our last winner went to Costa Rica for a week!
• Full medical and dental benefits, including travel insurance
• Paid personal days in addition to vacation time
• We close for a week at Christmas!
• Education & transit subsidies
• Opportunities to travel to cool places like LA and Las Vegas for tradeshows