Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Intermediate POSSE Configuration / Web Developer
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Identity Management Developer to help implement enhancements.
|Role and Responsibilities
- Integrate chosen social identities with myID application for authentication.
- Adapt look and feel to conform to City standards and work well with other City applications that use myID for authentication.
- Enhance registration process to capture additional attributes and to flow them via FIM to provision these accounts in AD.
- Analyzing requirements, coding, documenting, unit testing, integration testing, load testing, intrusion testing and deployment.
||Proven experience with:
- ASP.NET, C#, XML (5 yrs)
- SSO, SAML, federated authentication (2 yrs)
- OpenID (1 yr)
- Strong knowledge and experience on Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), PingFederate from Ping Identity, Identity management, authentication standards, FIM based workflow management, testing tools like HP load runner.
- Knowledge and experience with the following: SQL Server, Windows 2008 Server.
- Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations or equivalent endeavours.
||6 month contract