Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Webtech Wireless is a dynamic and growing international company with an experienced and dedicated global team. If you're looking for a challenging career and a great place to work, then you've come to the right place.
We offer the opportunity to work with a motivated team, eager to master emerging technologies and build leading edge solutions. We are driven to succeed and our diversity brings creativity to that pursuit.
We offer a range of career and skill development possibilities, with competitive benefits packages, and a comfortable work environment.
Our competitive benefits package includes an employee referral program, competitive vacation allowances, healthcare benefits, and more.
||British Columbia [BC]
||At Webtech Wireless, your job as a trainer will be anything but dull. You may be providing feedback and ideas to future products in the morning, training employees on new products and services in the afternoon, and developing customized training programs for paying clients the next day.
If you are an enthusiastic, driven, organized and resourceful individual with a natural ability to collaborate well with others, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
• Work with account managers and solution engineers to translate the clients’ business challenges and objectives into customized, relevant and valuable training programs that align to their needs.
• Take ownership of customer training projects and provide continual follow up and support after every training session.
• Establish good customer relationships, build up good company reputation, maintain customer retention, and explore future business opportunities.
• Recommend and document "best practice" procedures to customers based on their business needs and audience knowledge level.
• Act as a liaison between the end-user and the technical support team by translating the customer's requirements and recommending actions for resolution.
• Coordinate and deliver training to members of the Sales, PSG, and Customer Support teams when new products and services are released.
• Provide on-going training and support to remote employees.
• Assist with the sales team on demos and presentation by providing pre-demo training, rehearsals, and feedback.
• Organize and facilitate new hire training programs.
• Coordinate and broadcast public webinars to customers during new product launches.
• Create customer facing training documentation such as Tasks Lists, Records of Training, Agendas, Cheat Sheets, etc.
• Occasionally help the Technical Writer by updating existing User Guides, Install Guides, Online Help Files, etc.
• Participate in product planning meetings and contribute feedback from a training standpoint.
• 3-5 yrs experience in a training, instructional design, solutions consulting or customer service type of role, or a combination of all five.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of any CRM System
• Experience in the Fleet Management, Logistics & Shipping, Transportation or Telecommunications industry is an asset.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Effective relationship management and conflict resolution
• Confident yet patient, calm, and approachable attitude
• Strong deductive reasoning, problem solving, and organizational abilities
• Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality and attention to detail.
• Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing situations and customer requirements.
• Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or Business, or a combination of relevant education and experience.
• Technical Writing, Adult Education, and Instruction Design experience is an asset.