Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
|Date Posting Closes - External
||Project Analyst, Administration
||Central Academic Unit
||Full-time, Limited Term
||Associate Deans, Central Academic Unit
||Working closely with the project analyst, academic, and by extension working closely with academic deans (at the university and the college) and the associate deans in the Central Academic Unit, the successful candidate will focus closely on issues surrounding administrative collaborations between the college and the university.
This position has a university-wide mandate and is based at the Brantford Campus. The incumbent will help to develop subject matter expertise and will require regular interpersonal interactions and collaboration with departments at the Brantford campus, the Waterloo Campus and Conestoga College.
||• Analysing the logistics of shared academic delivery of college and university courses, using three models: complete separation, some integration, and seamless integration
• Assessing the impact of shared academic delivery on Student Services, Accessible Learning, Service Laurier, registrarial services, and library services (among others).
• Performing market analysis to determine areas of greatest programming need
• Developing administrative service agreements that are useful and clear for Laurier and Conestoga
• Undertaking other research projects as assigned.
||The ideal candidate will have:
• familiarity with administrative and budget processes,
• familiarity with academic programming that already exists at Laurier and Conestoga
• exceptional organization, writing, and research skills
• able to work collaboratively and independently; a strong motivation to complete tasks independently will be crucial to the success of this position
• willing and able to collaborate in order to know where to turn for answers and resources within the university and the college.
||$52 769 - $58 977
||This is a full-time, limited term position from February 1 - October 1, 2014.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Wilfrid Laurier University endeavors to fill positions with the best available candidates who have the appropriate combination of education, experience, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position while demonstrating Laurier's Employee Success Factors.
Wilfrid Laurier University is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of a visible minority. To obtain a copy of this job description in an accessible format, please contact Human Resources at 519-884-1970 ext.2007.