Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
||Customer Service Representative
|Total Hours Bi-Weekly
||18.35 - 19.75
||Within the framework of quality management and located at the VON Hamilton site, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the first point of contact for all incoming service requests.
This position receives and processes referrals and responds to phone inquiries from the community, customers, clients, doctors, service providers, and other agencies. General reception duties and related administration. The CSR is responsible for standardized data input and triaging of calls and information to the appropriate persons.
- Provides administrative support in the following ways:
- Receives and triages information in accordance with defined timelines
- Data entry of referral information and general information in a client database
- Utilizes appropriate customer service and communication skills to appropriately obtain information from the client/family where applicable.
- Champions the VON brand through customer service and professionalism
- Follows standard operating procedures
- Demonstrates effective time management, planning and organizing of days work activities
- Refers clients to appropriate areas utilizing established guidelines
- Works collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Promotes team involvement in problem solving
- Performs in accordance with the quality and risk management framework of VON Canada
- Functions in accordance with the VON policies, procedures and strategic direction of VON Canada and the branch