Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
||Recreation Therapist Assistant
|Hours Per Week
||Adult Day Program
||The Recreational Assistant implements, under the direction of the Program Manager, the activities and programs of the Adult Day Health Care program, to achieve a dynamic group oriented program to suit group and individual needs.
- Recreation Certificate or experience delivering therapeutic programs.
- Strong computer skills.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Must be able to speak/read/write in Punjabi.
||Calgary - Northeast
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers:
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Training and skills development;
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive compensation;
- Group benefit coverage;
- Pension plan;
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement;
- Employee assistance program;
- Employee recognition programs