Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
||Health Care Aide - Adult Day Program
|Total Hours Bi-Weekly
||Adult Day Program
As an HCA, you will implement, under the direction of the Program Manager, the activities and programs of the Adult Day Health Care program, to achieve a dynamic group oriented program to suit group and individual needs.
- Support the needs of seniors in a Social/Recreational environment
- Certificate in a recognized Health Care Aide program is mandatory
- Must be able to speak/read/write Punjabi
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team, take direction well and work independently
||Calgary - Northeast
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers the following benefits:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and skills development
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Group benefit coverage
- Pension plan
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs
- Work Perks employee discounts