||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to our Middlesex-Elgin Home Care programs from our London office. This is a temporary, part-time position and will be approximately 4 months in length.
The successful candidate will be required to work a weekend rotation and may be required to work evening shifts throughout the week. For example: Monday through Friday, from 10:00am to 6:00pm or 12:00pm to 8:00pm). This is based upon business needs and is subject to change.
||Promoting a positive image of VON while providing the highest level of customer service and administrative support.
- Medical Office Administration Diploma preferred
- Must have a minimum of two years professional office experience
- Procura experience an asset
- Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues, clients, families, and other community agencies as required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to accept direction
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate professionalism
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to Detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk sit, stand, climb stairs; Repetitive fine hand movements.