Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by Accreditation Canada.
||Accounts Receivable Clerk
As a member of the Finance Team, this position will report to the Finance Manager responsible for full cycle accounts receivables.
- Assist with full cycle accounts receivables functions.
- Invoice monthly program receipts and process daily deposits/cash receipts.
- Process funder billing requirements and contact regarding outstanding balances.
- Prepare vendor statement reconciliation.
- Respond to queries from clients and VON sites regarding billing and accounts receivables.
- Completion of college and/or university degree in Accounting with 1-2 years experience in accounts receivable.
- Level 1 Accounting.
- Comfortable to interact with all level of staff and clients.
- Detailed oriented, perform well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer Skills with a good understanding of Excel, and working with pivot tables.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and can adapt to change as necessary.
- SAP experience is an asset.
||Central East Client Service Centre