Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference? As part of the VON team, you will make a positive impact on the lives of clients who need support services to help them with activities of daily living. VON is Canada’s largest, national, not-for-profit home and community care organization. We’ve been offering high-quality, innovative care and supports since 1897. Come work with us - it’s a job that matters!
||Personal Support Worker/Home Support Worker
||PSW's provide personal care and health maintenance to individuals and families in the home setting within the framework of VON philosophy, policies, procedures and standards, in community health care.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate/Diploma, an asset.
- Household management experience.
- Valid driver’s license & use of a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to work flexible hours - days, evenings and weekends on shift rotation.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
||Thunder Bay Location
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Career advancement opportunities
Training and skills development
Group benefit coverage
Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
Employee assistance program
Employee recognition programs