Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is a nationally accredited health care organization offering a wide range of community health care solutions for Canadians. VON offers programs and services to meet the needs of communities throughout the province.
||Assistant, Community Support Program (summer student)
The Assistant will work directly with clients, staff and volunteers in our Adult Day Program.
- Implement social and recreational programs as planned by the Coordinator.
- Ensure safety and security measures for the clients, volunteers and staff.
- Research and evaluate existing programs that address instrumental activities of daily living.
- Currently enrolled in university or college program in a related field of study. Students must be returning to school in the fall as this position is funded by HRSDC Canada Summer Jobs program.
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle.
|Other Relevant Information
||This is Temporary Full time position from June to end of August 31, 2013
||Annapolis Valley Site
||Nova Scotia [NS]