Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
||4757 - FT
The successful candidate will provide administrative support for VON Perth-Huron in our Stratford office.
Please note: as per the Collective Agreement, only OFHCW union members can apply (July 9 – 16, 2013).
||Responsible to promote a positive image of VON while providing the highest level of customer service.
• Secondary school diploma required; post secondary education preferred • Must have a minimum of two years office experience • Strong applied knowledge in Microsoft Office programs; Outlook is required • Able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team • Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills • Effective organizational skills and ability to accept direction • Ability to maintain confidentiality • Demonstrates professional manner and can work cooperatively with colleagues, clients, families, and other community agencies as required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to Detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk sit, stand, climb stairs; Repetitive fine hand movements
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
• Career advancement opportunities
• Training and skills development
• Flexible hours
• Competitive compensation
• Group benefit coverage
• Pension plan
• Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
• Employee assistance program
• Employee recognition programs