Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by Accreditation Canada.
||Personal Support Worker
||Assisted Living programs work with the client to develop individualized care plans which will allow them to remain at home. This program supports a new 24/7 assisted living program for high risk senior living in the Sudbury area.
- Provide personal support services to high risk seniors in their homes.
- Develop and implement program plans, meeting the identified needs of each client.
- Personal Support Worker certification.
- Household management experience.
- Able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Current driver’s licence with reliable vehicle.
|Other Relevant Information
Required availability; mornings, evenings and weekends.
||Greater Sudbury Location
||Providence Bay, Spring Bay, Mindemoya