Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Would you like to join an organization that provides innovative healthcare services across Canada? We are searching for talented individuals to play an important supporting role within the organization. VON is Canada’s largest, national, not-for-profit home and community care organization. We’ve been offering high-quality, innovative care and supports since 1897. Come work with us - it’s a job that matters!
||Caseload Planner-Temporary Full time
||Full Time Term Contract
||We are seeking several Caseload Planners who will be responsible for scheduling client visits and distributing the caseloads to service providers for a designated area.
- Work as part of the Service Delivery team in the planning and maintenance of client visits and service records
- Liaise with funders, clients and the care team in the community regarding services and information and is the first point of contact for all incoming service requests.
- Receive and process referrals and updates and responds to phone inquiries from community, customers, clients, service providers and other agencies.
- Coordinate all standardized data input and the ongoing coordination of client service and service provider schedules and updates.
- Scheduling activities, data collection and statistical reporting, as required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to Detail; Grip, reach, walk, sit, stand, climb stairs; Repetitive fine hand movements
- Post-Secondary education in office administration or office information technology
- Experience using databases and scheduling software
- Experience and interest in providing customer focused solutions to achieve quality service
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office, and faxing
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in a computer environment
|Other Relevant Information
||Candidate review will begin immediately and will continue until positions are filled.
Our office is located in Halifax Shopping Centre.
||Eastern Region Client Service Centre
||Nova Scotia [NS]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||• Career advancement opportunities
• Training and skills development
• Flexible hours
• Competitive compensation
• Group benefit coverage
• Pension plan
• Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
• Employee assistance program
• Employee recognition programs