Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
||Health Care Aide
You will work with members of the Health Care and Support Teams to meet the needs of clients in obtaining an optimal level of independence and well-being.
Provide custom, private home care, which can include personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation and/or respite to clients in their homes.
- Health Care Aide certification or Personal Support Worker certification is mandatory.
- Experience in personal care and/or household management preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
||Medicine Hat Location
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and skills development
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Group benefit coverage
- Pension plan
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs