Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by Accreditation Canada.
||Registered Nurse (Flu Clinics)
||We are currently seeking casual Registered Nurses for the delivery of flu, wellness and drug contracts for National and non-National clinics in Edmonton, AB.
||Delivery of service for flu immunizations, Sandostatin, Filgrastim, Eprex, Humira, and/or Simponi in wellness clinics [or other, as required].
- RN registration with the professional and regulatory body for Alberta (CARNA)
- Current CPR certification is required
- Experience in community nursing & immunizations
- Experience in wellness screening and health promotion
- Experience in management of anaphylaxis
- Ability and desire to work independently
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Current criminal background check will be required