Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is a nationally accredited health care organization offering a wide range of community health care solutions for Canadians. VON strives to be an organization that supports staff in providing quality care to clients.
||Health Care Aide
||The VON Edmonton site is looking for a full-time, part-time and casual, Health Care Aide to provide community support services including personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation and respite to clients in their homes.
- Health Care Aide certification.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to work shift rotation.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers:
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Training and skills development;
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive compensation;
- Group benefit coverage;
- Pension plan;
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement;
- Employee assistance program;
- Employee recognition programs