Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by Accreditation Canada.
||RPN Team Lead
|Total Hours Bi-Weekly
||Home Support Program
The RPN team Lead is responsible for the provision and supervision of cost effective Home Care to individuals and/or families in the community. Care is provided within the framework of quality and risk management and the standards and scope of practice set by VON and the CNO. The RPN Team Lead is responsible for building high client satisfaction outcomes and coaching and supporting an effective service delivery team by providing education, leadership and support to team members to meet CCAC contract standards of care.
- Certificate of Competence/License as a Registered Practical Nurse in the Province where service is delivered
- Minimum of 3 years RPN Clinical experience
- Hands on personal care experience in community health
- Team Lead or supervisory experienced
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong observation and assessment skills
- Health teaching and facilitation experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal relationship building
- Ability to problem solve and adapt nursing/unregulated service provider interventions as appropriate
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Coaching, mentoring and conflict resolution skills
|Other Relevant Information
- Candidate must have a valid drivers licence and reliable transportation
- Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours
- Must be willing to travel
- Criminal record check will be required