Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
|Total Hours Bi-Weekly
||To provide administrative support services for the VON Sudbury site.
- Community college diploma or certificate in Business Administration/Medical Secretarial Arts or equivalent working experience.
- Positive attitude, self-directed, excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to answer and direct telephone calls with proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong applied knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Procura, Outlook and Internet as required.
- Knowledge of operation of standard business office equipment (i.e. postage meter, fax, photocopier, etc.).
||Greater Sudbury Location