Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||With over 100 years of experience, VON continues to be the leading voice for a people-centred health system in local communities today. We are committed to identifying emerging health and social needs, and to providing innovative services to meet these needs. It is our goal to consistently provide exceptional client care and service within our local communities.
It is this dedication and passion that makes VON one of the best places to work and volunteer!
||Caseload Planner (Part-Time)
|Hours Per Week
||The VON Thunder Bay site is currently looking to fill the position of Caseload Planner.
- Work as part of the Service Delivery team in the intake of new clients, and the planning and maintenance of client visits and service records.
- Liaise with funders, clients and the care team in the community regarding services and information and is the first point of contact for all incoming service requests.
- Receive and process referrals and updates and responds to phone inquiries from community, customers, clients, doctors, service providers and other agencies.
- Coordinate all standardized data input, triaging of calls and information and the ongoing coordination of client service and service provider schedules and updates.
- Scheduling activities, data collection and statistical reporting, as required.
- Diploma or certification in Medical Office Administration required.
- Experience in a medical office environment and/or health care organization.
- Previous experience working in planning and scheduling would be considered an asset.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving & critical thinking and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
||Thunder Bay Location
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers the following benefits:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and skills development
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Group benefit coverage
- Pension plan
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs
- Work Perks employee discounts