Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
||Providing support to the District Executive Director and the Director of Community Support Services.
||Reporting to the District Executive Directors, the Executive Assistant is responsible for;
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, as requested
- Managing and processing all correspondence
- Performing clerical and other tasks as requested i.e. proposal writing, presentations
- Coordinating registration, accommodation, transportation for conferences/meetings as directed
- Assisting the District Directors with coding of designated invoices
- Processing Accounts Receivable as directed
- Scheduling, recording and distributing minutes of meetings as requested
- Processing confidential material
- Community College in Administration/Secretarial or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Experience working with the home and community care environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team member to achieve the desired results
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent word processing skills and functional capabilities using a range of computer software
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and effectively manage stresses of a busy office environment
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||VON Canada offers:
Career advancement opportunities
Training and skills development
Group benefit coverage
Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
Employee assistance program
Employee recognition programs