Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding career? Join the VON team and make a difference in the lives of our clients in your community by delivering exceptional care. VON is Canada’s largest, national, not-for-profit home and community care organization. We’ve been offering high-quality, innovative care and supports since 1897. Come work with us - it’s a job that matters!
|Hours Per Week
|Program or Dept.
||The Kinesiologist will develop Excercise Classes for Older Ontarians with higher needs that require an exercise program that pays specific attention to underlying medical issues and associated risks. These programs will be provided to residents of Retirement Homes located in Muskoka.
||Develop Exercise Classes that prevent injury and provide rehabilitative and therapeutic benefit; Work within the full scope-of practice as delineated by the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario; Work in partnership with community agencies and programs.
- Current Registration with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario;
- Experience as a Kinesiologists developing and providing exercise programs for Older Ontarians;
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Innovative and flexible;
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation;
- Project planning and evaluation skills an asset;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of an interdiciplinary team.