Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding career in nursing? Join the VON team and make a difference in the lives of our clients in your community by delivering exceptional care. VON nurses collaborate with community health teams to provide client-centred health care in homes, community settings and clinics. VON is Canada’s largest, national, not-for-profit home and community care organization. We’ve been offering high-quality, innovative care and supports since 1897. Come work with us - it’s a job that matters!
||Registered Nurse - Immunization Clinics
|Program or Dept.
||As per collective agreement
||We are looking for Registered Nurses to participate in our Immunizaton Clinics.
||• Registration with ARNNL and a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
• Some previous clinical experience, with knowledge of the community-nursing model of care
• Previous International Travel Immunization experience would be an asset
• Demonstrated competencies in observation, independent assessment and health education
• Proficient in clinical nursing skills, and ability to read and interpret technical and clinical instructions related to client care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A valid NL driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
• Valid CPR C and First Aid required
||Newfoundland and Labrador [NL]
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Career advancement opportunities
Training and skills development
Group benefit coverage
Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
Employee assistance program
Employee recognition programs