Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by Accreditation Canada.
||3936 - PT
||Registered Practical Nurse - NP Clinic
|Hours Per Week
|Program or Dept.
||Dundalk NP Clinic
The sucessful applicant will be working in a Nurse Practitioner-led Clinic located in Dundalk, ON - Grey-Bruce Region. This is a part time position, 15 hours per week.
Care is provided within the framework of quality management and the standards and scope of practice set by VON and the College of Nurses in Ontario.
- Working in a medical clinic setting in an Nurse Practitioner clinic
- Provide excellent direct nursing care services to clients
- Maintain accurate client clinical records
- Communicate with Nurse Practitioner as appropriate
- Participate as a full member of the health care team
- Provide leadership in own professional development
- Participate in CNO Reflective Practice
- Knowledge of VON policies and procedures
- Provide clinical leadership within district
- Registered with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Experience with bloodwork and immunizations required
- Knowledge of community resources an asset
- Excellent assessment, teaching, problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt nursing practice to operating independently in a variety of situations
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- Strong paediatric and adult immunization experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Current CPR Certification