Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
|Total Hours Bi-Weekly
||Home at Last/In-Home Respite
||The successful candidate will provide administrative support to Home at Last and In-Home Respite Program.
||Responsible to arrange PSW/transportation for clients coming home from NSM Hospitals. Support In-home Respite program as needed.
- Secondary school diploma required, post secondary education preferred
- Medical Office Administration diploma an asset
- PSW certificate an asset
- Minimum of two years office experience
- Strong computer skills and applied knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team, take direction well and work independently
- Must be able to communicate well, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is required
- Demonstrates professional manner and can work cooperatively with colleagues, clients, families, and other community agencies as required
- Current criminal background check will be requested
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and skills development
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Group benefit coverage
- Pension plan
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs
- WorkPerks Program