Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Would you like to join an organization that provides innovative healthcare services across Canada? We are searching for talented individuals to play an important supporting role within the organization. VON is Canada’s largest, national, not-for-profit home and community care organization. We’ve been offering high-quality, innovative care and supports since 1897. Come work with us - it’s a job that matters!
||5497 - FT - Bford
||Client Service Associate
||VON Brantford is currently looking to fill the position of Client Service Associate for our eShift/Nursing Programs.
- Work as part of the Service Delivery team in the intake of new clients, and the planning and maintenance of client visits and service records.
- Liaise with funders, clients and the care team in the community regarding services and information, and is the first point of contact for all incoming service requests.
- Process referrals, updates, orders, triaging of calls and information as appropriate.
- Manage the ongoing coordination of frontline service provider schedules.
- Participate with the team in achieving and meeting service metrics.
- Work closely with frontline nurses and PSWs through team huddles, supporting their day-to-day functions.
- Other duties/task as assigned by Manager.
- Diploma or certification in Medical Office Administration
- Working in health care sector and/or planning and scheduling is required
- 2 - 3 years preferred experience
- Expertise in providing high quality customer service in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving, critical thinking and a healthy workplace environment
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a Data entry programs and documentation
- Bilingualism an asset
- Current criminal background check will be requested
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to Detail; Grip, reach, walk, sit, stand, climb stairs; Repetitive fine hand movements
|Other Relevant Information
On-call rotation; must be available days, evening, nights, weekends.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||• Career advancement opportunities
• Training and skills development
• Flexible hours
• Competitive compensation
• Group benefit coverage
• Pension plan
• Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
• Employee assistance program
• Employee recognition programs