Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||With over 100 years of experience, VON continues to be the leading voice for a people-centred health system in local communities today. We are committed to identifying emerging health and social needs, and to providing innovative services to meet these needs. It is our goal to consistently provide exceptional client care and service within our local communities.
It is this dedication and passion that makes VON one of the best places to work and volunteer!
||4748 - WE - RFT
||Client Service Associate, Lead
|Hours Per Week
|Program or Dept.
The Client Service Associate, Lead (CSAL) facilitates the team of Client Service Associates (CSA) in a geographic grouping. In addition to performing the functions of a CSAL for a specific team or geography, the CSAL facilitates the quality monitoring and reporting of metrics for the client care team including the program manager. The CSAL supports the effective orientation of new CSAs, supports ongoing learning and works under the direction of the Program Manager to ensure that the required skills and competencies of the CSA are developed, monitored and meet the broader care team needs.
Evening and/or weekend availability may be required for this role.
This posting is solely open to members of the CUPE 4161 bargaining unit between July 8th, 2013 to July 14th, 2013.
- Conducts the orientation of new service coordinators and provides ongoing learning support to current service coordinators in a given geography or program; helps to identify any learning needs of service coordinators in a given geography or program
- Supports the ongoing quality monitoring and reporting of key metrics to ensure that the team manager and care delivery teams receive information on quality indicators related to team performance.
- Conducts the orientation of new service coordinators and provides ongoing learning support to current SC in a given geography or program; Helps to identify any learning needs of SC in a given geography or program
- Communicates orientation and ongoing learning needs to site leadership and educator to support the growth and development of the SC role
- Supports the ongoing quality monitoring and reporting of key metrics to ensure that the team manager and care delivery teams receive information on quality indicators related to team performance
- Work as part of the Service Delivery team in the intake of new clients, and the planning and maintenance of client visits and service records
- Liaise with funders, clients and the care team in the community regarding services and information and is the first point of contact for all incoming service requests
- Receive and process referrals and updates and responds to phone inquiries from community, customers, clients, co-workers/team members, doctors, service providers and other agencies.
- Coordinate all standardized data input, triaging of calls and information and the ongoing coordination of client service and service provider schedules and updates
- Scheduling of employees as required
- Data collection and statistical reporting as requested
- Quality culture and process involvement as required
- Other duties/task as assigned by Manager
- Diploma or certification in Medical Office Administration
- Certificate in Medical Terminology
- 2 to 3 years experience in a medical office environment and/or community health care organization
- Previous experience working in health care sector and/or planning and scheduling would be considered assets
- Demonstrated skills in team leadership/supervision, showing initiative and positive influence of colleagues and peers
- Ability to provide high quality customer service in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving & critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingualism an asset
- Current criminal background check will be required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to Detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk sit, stand, climb stairs; Repetitive fine hand movements.
||Erie St Clair District
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers the following benefits:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and skills development
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Group benefit coverage
- Pension plan
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs