Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
|Total Hours Bi-Weekly
||This position is responsible to process all billing and assist with accounts receivables as required.
- Prepare MOHLTC CCAC billings on a weekly basis and privately funded billings on a monthly basis.
- Investigate and reconcile all unpaid visits for contracted services and resubmit for billing and investigate all discrepancies with privately funded service billing.
- File all invoices and related documents on a monthly basis.
- Respond to funder, service provider, client and staff enquiries.
- Prepare necessary Revenue Summary Reports and associated journal entries.
- Populate statistical reports on a weekly basis.
- Post secondary accounting courses, with college/university level preferred.
- Experience in billing and accounts receivable; MOHLTC billing an asset.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office, Accpac and database skills.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Strong oral and written communication, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to change.