Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
||6141 FT Contract
||Administrative Assistant (Summer Student)
||Full Time Term Contract
|Program or Dept.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support including but not limited to;
- Data entry
- Generate reports, correspondence and newsletters
- Responsible for receipting donations
- Responsible for receipting Accounts Receivable
- Other duties as assigned
||Responsible to promote a positive image of VON while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Post-secondary education (in process)
- Strong applied knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, Windows, Outlook, Excel is required
- Able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills and ability to accept direction
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrates professional manner and can work cooperatively with colleagues, clients, families, and other community agencies as required
- Current police check
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
VON Canada offers:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and skills development
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Group benefit coverage
- Pension plan
- Annual vacation and sick leave entitlement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition programs
- WorkPerks Program