Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by Accreditation Canada.
|Hours Per Week
This position is responsible to verify correct information on reports of service (ROS) using our scheduling software (Procura) as well as accurate data entry of timesheet information.
- Input and balance staff hours, mileage, reimbursements and attendance types to scheduling system (Procura) within timelines.
- Verify all information on employee report of service (ROS) with Procura within strict timelines; including visits, orders, funders, and pay codes; resolution of any discrepancies.
- Send notifications of late ROS/timesheets and enter any corrections to Procura.
- Work with caseload planners, clinical staff, billing and payroll departments to solve billing/payroll errors or omissions.
- Input planned working time into SAP.
- Interface attendance detail from Procura to SAP, manual entry of any rejections or errors to ensure balancing between the two systems.
- Respond to employee inquiries.
- Knowledge of collective agreements as related to time & attendance rules.
- Post Secondary education and 2+ years related experience.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated expertise with computer software (Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), SAP, Procura or similar applications preferred but not required).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, communiations and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate keyboarding skills.
- Flexibility in work hours may be required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging environment.