Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by Accreditation Canada.
This position is responsible to verify correct information on reports of service (ROS) using our scheduling software (Procura) as well as accurate data entry of timesheet information.
- Input and balance staff hours, mileage, reimbursements and attendance types to scheduling system (Procura) within timelines.
- Verify all information on employee report of service (ROS) with Procura within strict timelines; including visits, orders, funders, and pay codes; resolution of any discrepancies.
- Send notifications of late ROS/timesheets and enter any corrections to Procura.
- Work with caseload planners, clinical staff, billing and payroll departments to solve billing/payroll errors or omissions.
- Input planned working time into SAP.
- Interface attendance detail from Procura to SAP, manual entry of any rejections or errors to ensure balancing between the two systems.
- Respond to employee inquiries.
- Knowledge of collective agreements as related to time & attendance rules.
- Post Secondary education and 2+ years related experience.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated expertise with computer software (Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), SAP, Procura or similar applications preferred but not required).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, communiations and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate keyboarding skills.
- Flexibility in work hours may be required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging environment.