Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
VON is Canada's largest, national, not-for-profit, charitable home and community care organization. We are a national health organization and registered charity offering a wide range of community health care solutions that meet the needs of Canadians from coast to coast. VON is committed to continuous quality improvement and is accredited by the Accreditation Canada.
This position will be responsible for delivering training, education, and support to our scheduling software (Procura) users for the Central Region. This includes refining Procura Manuals, and providing training to Home Care and Community Support Services Staff using Procura 7. Anticipated 85% travel required.
- Consult with leadership and staff, determine training needs based on business objectives and individual development requirements.
- Provide ongoing support to Management with regards to Intake and Assignment.
- Design, deliver and evaluate training and training alternatives.
- Utilize continuous improvement practices in every day work.
- Create learning tools for classroom instruction, on floor mentoring and one-to-one skills coaching and accessing national resources as appropriate.
- Collaborate on development of in-house resources and work with existing staff to create and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Adult Education/Training experience - with 3 - 5 years relevant work experience in adult learning or a knowledge management environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in the following: Procura, knowledge of planning and intake functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, written and verbal form to enhance learning.
- Project management, facilitation/presentation and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and abilities to multi-task and respond to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong communications and customer focus skills.
- Experience in or knowledge of the health care industry, an asset.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with instructor led/classroom training.
- Ability to create and training documentation and manipulate manuals.
- Familiar with data gathering in order to understand the unique requirements of each site.
- Willing to travel up to 85%.
||Anywhere in Ontario