Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Registered Nurse - Seniors Mental Health
||Nursing - ONA
||Seniors Mental Health
|# of Positions
||Clinical Patient Services(CPS04.2) -$30.17 - 42.85
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
12 hour shifts
- Current Registration as a Registered Nurse and a member in good standings with the College of Nurses
- C.N.A. Mental Health and or Gerontological Nursing Certification
- Minimum 3 years current Mental Health and Seniors experience is an asset
- Long term Care experience an asset
- Reliable and flexible individual to work as part of a diverse work team
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills combined with sound patient care nursing skills
- Positive work and attendance record
- Must be available to work three full weekends in six, rotate through shifts, and work fifty percent of public holidays per year including Christmas and New Year’s where required
- Responsible and accountable for decisions and actions in the provision and management of nursing care for patients
- Must have sound assessment skills with the ability to problem solve through situations
- Ability to work cohesively in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Knowledge of various computerized programs such as outlook, Meditech, Bsharp, and Sunrise
Internal employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization's policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted