Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Combined [Mississauga Hospital/Queensway Health Centre]
||Registered Nurse - Temporary Full Time - Coronary Care Unit
||Temp Part Time
||Coronary Care Unit
|# of Positions
||Clinical Patient Services(CPS04.2) -$30.17 - 42.85
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario is required
- 2 years of Medical/Surgical and/or Cardiology/Telemetry experience
- Coronary Care level 1 Certificate required
- Canadian Critical Care Certification and ACLS certificates preferred
- Highly effective decision making, problem solving and organizational skills combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive attendance and work record essential
- Responsible and accountable for decisions and actions in the provision and management of nursing care for cardiac patients
- Practitioner, consultant and educator for cardiac patient groups and health team members
Internal employees who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization's policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted