Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Registered Practical Nurse, Complex Continuing Care - Casual
||Complex Continuing Care
|# of Positions
||Surgery & Peri-Op
||CUPE (CUPE09) - $26.865-28.750
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
12 hour shifts
8 hour shifts
Combination of shifts
CUPE JOB POSTING
- Working as a member of an interdisciplinary team in a Long Term Rehab environment
- Responsible for the provision of nursing care, teaching and coaching to patients and their families
- Responsible and accountable for the provision of nursing care in accordance with the standards of nursing practice and THC Best Practice Protocols
- A current annual certificate of competency with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Medication Certificate and experience with administration of medication within the last year required
- Previous experience in Rehab nursing concepts, Gerontology and treatment approaches required
- Experience with patient centred and partnership care models
- Must have effective interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Reliable and flexible individual who is willing to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team environment
- Positive attendance and work record essential
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization's policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted