||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Administrative Assistant - Summerville Family Health Team
||Clerical - Administration
||Summerville Family Health Team - In Collaboration with Trillium Health Centre
||Summerville Family Health Team
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
37.5 hours a week
Provides administrative support for the Executive Director, HR Manager and Interdisciplinary Health Professionals (IHP). Duties Include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
- Provide administrative support, including drafting general correspondence, preparing agendas and briefing packages.
- Manage special projects including gathering information, developing briefing reports
- Produce high quality documents, including developing PowerPoint presentations, finalizing Word documents and preparing Excel spreadsheets.
- Manage incoming communication with the Manager’s office and IHPs, schedule appointments on electronic medical record for IHP(s)
- Assist the Manger in the procurement process, including following up with suppliers and filing purchase orders. Following up with the accounting department.
- Minute taking for staff and other meetings. Keep track of staff requests and maintain a calendar for staff vacations.
- Working with Board related Material
- Assist in orientation of new employees,
- Assist in the recruitment process and other Human resources matters
- Completion of a clerical/secretarial training program or equivalent education and recent relevant experience (college diploma /degree)
- Medical terminology knowledge and/or recent hospital experience
- Human resources , Payroll background is preferred
- knowledge of and working experience with computer systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of the multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of the complexities of the academic environment
- Positive work and attendance record
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line only.