Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is a newly merged hospital serving Mississauga, West Toronto and the surrounding communities. It is one of Ontario’s largest community-based academic health networks and has a teaching affiliation with the Mississauga Academy of Medicine at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
||Healthcare and Medical Services
||Queensway Health Centre
||Registered Nurse, Day Surgery PACU - Casual
|# of Positions
||Surgery & Peri-Op
||Clinical Patient Services(CPS04.2) -$30.17 - 42.85
|Hours of Work/Shifts
||Available to work all shifts including
10 hour shifts
ONA JOB POSTING
- Provides professional nursing care by incorporating into his/her practice a setting that promotes Patient Centered Care to a specific group of patients, in accordance with the standards of nursing practice set by the College of Nurses of Ontario and the Trillium Health Centre
- Current surgical experience required, minimum one year
- Current PACU or Ambulatory experience an asset
- Will be cross trained to PACU
- Ability to think critically and effectively in order to prioritize needs in emergency situations
- Highly effective decision making, problem solving and organizational skills combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Positive attendance and work record essential
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, as well as the organization's policies and procedures. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
The Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted